March 15th – Fiscal Impact Analysis
On Mar 15th, the Brown Ranch Annexation Committee (BRAC) will be a discussing the Fiscal Impact Analysis.
Provided below are the City briefing papers on each of these subjects.
- Brown Ranch Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Agenda Packet (may be updated) – Use this link to access the latest version
Committee sessions will take place in the Carver Conference Room in Centennial Hall, 124 10th Street.
Zoom Meeting Information
- Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/985289877
- Dial 1-888-475-4499 (US toll-free), enter Meeting ID: 985 289 877 Hit # to join the meeting
- To join the zoom meeting visit, zoom.us click join meeting and enter the meeting ID: 985 289 877
BRAC meetings will run every two weeks on Wednesday from 9am to 12pm starting February 1, 2023 (see below). Public comment will be accepted at each meeting at 11:30am or the end of earlier agenda items, whichever comes first. Comments should be relevant to the meeting topic. In addition, public comments can be made through EngageSteamboat.net/annex.
Shortly after each BRAC meeting the meeting synopsis’s, agendas, video recordings and other pertinent material will be accessible online.